Most wins as captain in t20

George Bailey- 5, australias George Bailey. Joginder got the nod over the more experienced Harbhajan Singh, who, however, had conceded 36 runs off his three

George Bailey- 5, australias George Bailey. Joginder got the nod over the more experienced Harbhajan Singh, who, however, had conceded 36 runs off his three overs and might not have been the right choice given that the right-handed Misbah-ul-Haq was on strike at the start of the final over. Indian Premier ipl tems League, Caribbean Premier League, Big Bash League, Afghanistan Premier League, Bangladesh Premier League, and Pakistan Super League are popular T20 leagues played every year around the world. He boasts of a 100 per cent win percentage against Sri Lanka in T20 internationals. He was the skipper of the Australian side in the 2012 edition in Sri Lanka and the next one in 2014 that was hosted by Bangladesh. Collingwood though led his team in style to lift the 2010 World avesh khan ipl T20 in West Indies. World Cup-winning Aussie skipper, aaron Finch has won 14 games at home in 25 T20I matches he played as captain. Make no mistake, the boys from the Caribbean have been a motivated bunch, particularly at the World T20 championships, with the mismanagement of the previous wicb administration and the snide remarks made by former and current Australian cricketers fuelling their desire. Due to this, many franchise T20 leagues in many countries have gained wide popularity. This also results in close competition between the teams during T20 games. But, the impressive thing is that Hitman led India in 16 T20I games in which India has won 15 games. Most matches as captain ; Player Span Mat Won Lost Tied NR MS Dhoni (india) : 72: 41: 28: 1: 2:.28: EJG Morgan (ENG) : 72: 42: 27: 2: 1:.56: AJ Finch (AUS) :. Most wins as captain in T20Is. Virat Kohli 13 wins. Records Twenty20 Internationals Individual records

Most wins as captain in T20Is SportzPoint

Top 10 captains with most wins in World T20 - CricTracker

Afghan also has the highest win percentage for a T20I skipper with.76. T20I captain, span, matches, wins/Loss, win/loss, a Afghan (AFG) 2015-present 52 42/9.76/17.30. Kohli has been one of the most successful captains in T20Is with a win percentage of over. Heres a look at 10 captains and their record in World T20 matches. MS Dhoni- 17: (Photo Source: MidDay the Indian limited overs skipper has led the team from the inaugural edition of the World T20 and will do so at home in 2016. Not only does the captain has to be a consistent performer for the team, but also needs to have the motivational skills to get the best out of others. Mahelas return to captaincy in the 2012 edition at home proved successful until the final hurdle as the spirited West Indian proved too strong for the Lankan Lions. He also led Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League since the 2013 edition. Read Also: Indian team schedule till the ICC mens T20 World Cup 2022. The ever-smiling Sammy has a powerful team that will want to repeat their 2012 heroics in India. The West Indian cricketers have indeed thrived on siege mentality. Talking about T20 captaincy, Darren Sammy, with two World T20 titles (20 is indeed the most successful captain in T20I cricket. Former Indian skipper Virat Kohli has registered 13 wins in those. T20I matches that he played. Aaron Finch 14 wins. 4 Players With Most Wins As A T20 Captain Top 10: Most successful captain in T20 International Records Twenty20 Internationals Team records Results

IND vs SL: 3 Indian Captains With The Most Wins Against Sri

IPL 2021 : Schedule, Tickets, Starting, date, Auction, Teams, Venues

Under his captaincy, the islanders won 6 matches and lost 4 while 1 match resulted in a tie. In the next edition in 2010 in West Indies the team was beaten by eventual champions England. Captaincy records, though, do not always give the correct picture. (Photo Source: bcci mahela Jayawardene led Sri Lanka in 11 matches in the World T20. His leadership and his batting were all about being direct and upfront. This was one of Dhonis watershed moments during his tenure as not just a T20 captain but an Indian captain. IND vs SL: 3 Indian Captains With The Most Wins Against Sri Lanka In T20Is. In 2010 in the Caribbean, the Aussies won 6 out of 6 matches however were beaten comprehensively in the final by old foes England. Over the years, the craze of T20 cricket has reached sky-high among fans. The team won 10 of these matches and experienced a defeat on 4 occasions. In 2012, he lifted the trophy by defeating the home side, Sri Lanka. World Cup-winning Aussie skipper. Aaron Finch has won 14 games at home. Eoin Morgan 15 wins. Top 10 captains with most wins in World, t20. The Indian limited overs skipper has led the team from the inaugural edition of the World. Glenn Phillips - Howstat! Ipl Teams Owners Name List 2020

IPL 2019, stats : Best Batting, Bowling, Fielding

England cricket team is one of the most quality sides in the shortest format of the game. Although, Kane has lost the home T20I series against India back in 2020. Morgan has won the 50-over World Cup as captain in 2019. (Photo Source: ICC the Lankan legend led his country in 14 World T20 matches. Hafeez continues to be a vital member of the side however no longer leads the side in any format. In Sri Lanka, the team lost against the home side in a low-scoring semi-final. Since T20 games only consist of 20 overs per side, batsmen have to score runs at the best strike rate possible while bowlers have only 4 maximum overs each to come up with their best bowling show. Under his captaincy the men from Down Under won 5 and lost an equal number of matches. The quality of the team can be a major factor in a captains record. As a result, a captain has to make the best decisions in the batting and fielding department to win a T20 match. The team failed to qualify for the semis in the first two editions that included an embarrassing loss at Lords against the Dutch. The former South African skipper, Graeme Smith is one of the most respected captains to have ever. Here we take a look at the 4 players with the most wins as T20 captain. 4 Players With Most Wins. RR retained players 2022: Full list of players retained by Rajasthan Pollard, cricket News - Times of India Evin lewis ipl

Comments: Most wins as captain in t20

• Letidejy say:

YouTube, see more videos for, who Won Ipl 2021 Final, who IPL 2021 final? .T20 Captain Rohit Sharma- 91, rohit Sharma (Image Credit: Twitter rohit Sharma holds the 4th spot in this list with 91 wins as T20 captain.

• Elexyxu say:

Ben Stokes Dropped From The Entire IPL 2021 - Watch Live IPL .Rohit Sharma is a regular member of the Indian national side, playing as an opener in all three formats.

• Qukac say:

Rajasthan Royals Team 2022 IPL Players List, Retained .The 34-year-old is also the vice-captain of India in T20I and ODIs.

• Quvace say:

Score 2021 - icse 2021 .Afghanistans Asghar Afghan holds the record for mos t matche s as captain in, t20, international.

• Tyxuqad say:

Support IPL GL Team DP Maker by Jatin Dudhat .The result percentage excludes no results and counts ties (irrespective of a tiebreaker) as half a win.

• Uwigure say:

Marnus Labuschagne biography, age, height, wife, etc .Records includes the following current or recent matches: Bangladesh v Afghanistan at Mirpur, 1st T20I, Mar 3, 2022 T20I # 1495 India v Sri Lanka at Dharamsala, 3rd T20I, Feb 27, 2022 T20I # 1494.

Categories